php5 compile fail

Aleksander Rozman - Andy andy at kksonline.com
Sun Dec 14 16:22:32 PST 2003

Hi !

I am having weird problem. I tried to install php5 but it seems that
FreeBSD has some stuff missing. In resolv.h, we are mising 4 aliases
res_ninit, res_nmkquery, res_nsend, res_nclose. I was working with some
people on php site, to disover why my compile fails and we came to this
conclusion, that FreeBSD is missing this aliases. Did anybody else have the
same problem? How did you solve it?

Take care,
Andy

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Fandoms:  E2:EA, SAABer, Trekkie, Earthie *
*     andy at kksonline.com     * Sentinel, BH 90210, True's Trooper,       *
*    andy at atechnet.dhs.org   * Heller's Angel, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.dhs.org/~andy/     *