Powering off after shutdown...

Alex (ander Sendzimir) xela at battleface.com
Thu Dec 11 14:32:39 PST 2003

I have an Intel MS440GX motherboard and I can't find any information on
the net regarding its soft power off feature which I believe it has (I
could be wrong).

When I issue the command

shutdown -p now

the system shuts down normally. However, I have to manually turn the
power off. Does anyone know how to get the system to turn power off? I
have wake-on-lan working. So, this is the other end of the process.

Thanks,

Alex