scripting make buildworld cycle

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Tue Dec 9 09:43:40 PST 2003

In Greg's Lehey's book The Complete FreeBSD (3rd ed) on page 379
there is a script for combining the make buildworld process.  I'm
thinking there may be new tags for FBSD 4.9-RELEASE that should be
included in the script that are not there.

anyone know of an updated script like this one to handle 4.9-Release?
preferrably someplace that I can cut-n-paste it from?  or, is there an
improved version?

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257