Network card problems

HOLLOW, CHRISTOPHER christopher.hollow at cgi.com
Mon Dec 8 12:53:18 PST 2003

Disable PnP in the BIOS.

...on another note, I might also suggest that you Google it before you
post to the list.  The string "rl0: couldn't map ports/memory" yeilded
200+  hits, including...

http://forums.devshed.com/t96110/sad86d82783609825578e8cca8b281a55.html
http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/thread.php3?subject=rl0%3A+couldn%60t+map+ports%2Fmemory&list=160

Chris