It's very important replying my email, please

camuflag camuflag at globo.com
Sun Dec 7 10:37:23 PST 2003

Dear Sir,

My name is Ziad Fazah. Indeed, after having installed Freebsd version
5.1 on my pc, I found out that after having got at startx command, there
was something written as an error: (EE) Unable to locate /open config file
(EE) Error from xf86HandleConfigFile log file: /var/log/XFree86
Fatal server error:
no screens found.

Thus, Iam asking you amiably: how can I solve this problem? Besides, Iam
running on Redhat version 9.0. Please, tell me what to do in order to
work out this matter. In anyway, I shall be awaiting your response as
soon as possible, and thanks a lot for everything.
                 Sincerely,
                 Ziad Fazah