Still really looking...

Jez Hancock jez.hancock at munk.nu
Sat Dec 6 16:23:33 PST 2003

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 11:57:22PM +0000, Mark wrote:
> I mean, there's gotta be a doc somewhere that explains how to enable this,
> right? I'm frankly surprised it is so hard to find any FreeBSD info on it.
> And I really *DO* need it. I am communicating with a site that has ECN
> enabled, and, hence, I get nothing but timeouts on it. There has to be
> someone who did this before!
Have you looked into ALTQ?  Searching for 'ecn freebsd support' seem to
point to it, although a few other references seem to indicate ECN
support was added to FreeBSD in version 4.5.

If you're really stuck you could try asking on freebsd-hackers perhaps.

--
Jez Hancock
 - System Administrator / PHP Developer

http://munk.nu/