Hardware support IBM X335 (was: QUESTION ABOUT FREE BSD)

Alex de Kruijff freebsd at akruijff.dds.nl
Thu Dec 4 08:45:44 PST 2003

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 05:59:25PM +0900, Takuya Satoh wrote:
> Hi.
> I'm workink for computer sales buissnes, and one of my costomer woul'd like
> to know that your Free BSD would work on the IBM X335 Server. If you have
> experienced that you?hear?in this case, please let me know it work or not.
> Thank you.

You can find a hardware support list on the website on the top rigth of
the main page.

--
Alex

P.S I've changed the subject because everybody on this list has
questions about FreeBSD. Someone who doesn't have a lot of time but does
have a awnser to you question may read it if the subject tells whats
inside.

P.S. Please CC me.

Articles based on solutions that I use:
http://www.kruijff.org/alex/index.php?dir=docs/FreeBSD/