Urgent Installation problems (CD)

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Thu Dec 4 07:26:04 PST 2003

The .iso file is an compressed file. If the CD you are trying to
boot from only has a single .iso file then you did not burn the cd
correctly. It should look like an regular data CD with directories,
and sub-directories populated with files. If you can  use FBSD to
mount the CD, and use the cd  [change directory] command to point to
it and then ls command to see the contents, then your boot problem
lies some where else than with the CD disk.