Quicktime Trailers

Lucas Holt luke at foolishgames.com
Sat Aug 30 07:41:06 PDT 2003

The sound codec is probably the same used for the apple music store,
mpeg 4 audio.  The big changes in the recent windows release was the
sound codec already present on mac systems for iTunes 4.  If the
openquicktime software doesn't have an apple style implementation of
mpeg 4, you will be out of luck for most of those trailers.