IBM Emulation

Micheal Patterson micheal at cancercare.net
Tue Aug 26 16:13:41 PDT 2003

My department has been tasked with trying to find an alternative to Windows
in our organization. I can get the normal workplace items, spreadsheets,
word, etc taken care of, but I have one issue that eludes me. We have an
application server running on an IBM RS6000 running AIX 4.3 that requires
IBM 3151 terminal emulation. Is there anyone that has successfully been able
to utilize a termcap for the IBM3151 so that the character sets and function
keys map accordingly when using an xterm session to an IBM RS6000 system
running AIX?

Thanks.

--

Micheal Patterson