usb to ethernet converter

Joseph I. Davida jd108 at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 25 00:04:44 PDT 2003

Mr Kevin,
You neither answered my question, nor do you have
any idea what the word polite means, as you have
so clearly demonstrated in all your replies.

I think you should get out of the loop since you
obviously are incompetent to answer the question.

You do not own this distribution list, nor are you
a representative thereof, nor are you
the FreeBSD developer community's elected spokesperson.

As you are ill-equipped to answer answer
technical questions sent to an email address created for
just such a purpose, the least you could do is shut up,
and let technically knowledgeable individuals reply.

Joe