I have bad sectors.....

Denis intraden at mail.ru
Wed Aug 13 12:13:17 PDT 2003

Can I use this HDD (with bad sectors) just to keep my files?
this hard has 10 gb!
Or i must discard this hard?
I tried to restore hdd but my attempts was fall:((((
When I done format HDD, i get statics:
4.40mb not free (i don't know how it in english.....)
9.96 mb free...
But it hard is free.... but why 4.40?