best web stats app

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Wed Aug 6 11:37:10 PDT 2003

hi, what do people think is the best web stats app, esp for multiple
domains?

I use webalizer for everything right now but its seeming a little old atm.
I'm looking at awstats but it seems like a new face on the same thing.

I would be willing to purchase a commercial package if it was reasonable for
multiple domains, ran well on freebsd, and actually offered some additional
useful information, eg sessions, user paths etc.

tia

<-->
george donnelly ~ http://www.zettai.net/ ~ "Quality Zope Hosting"
Shared and Dedicated Zope Hosting ~ Zope Servers ~ Zope Websites
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet ~ MSN: zettainet at hotmail.com ~ ICQ: 51907738