common criteria status?

twig les twigles at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 17:26:15 PDT 2003

Yeah you're probably right about money going to developer time
rather than certification, but being certified under the common
criteria can only help the project.  It doesn't seem very likely
though.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=569&ncid=738&e=1&u=/nm/20030805/tc_nm/tech_ibm_linux_dc

=====