NTFS Question

Christopher Parker cparker15 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 05:31:22 PDT 2003

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=mount_ntfs&sektion=8

Is the documentation located here still relevant? I am trying to create a 50 GB partition in
Windows 2000 in the FAT32 filesystem format. It's not working so far, even if I use a Windows 98
or ME disk to do so. So, it looks like I may have to use NTFS with Windows 2000.

Does FreeBSD still have limitations when accessing the NTFS filesystem? I want to be able to
access the data on my WIN2K partition, as well as modify it if need be, from FreeBSD and from
GNU/Linux.

Thank you.

=====
Christopher Parker <cparker at member.fsf.org>