Need help with Make install -- release 5.0

Roo Zeus roozeus at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 17:10:39 PDT 2003

I was successfull to install release 5.0; I was
running 4.1; I upgraded everything to 5.0. But I am
stuck with the Kernel configuration: "Make Install". I
read in the handbook to check the system security
level. I have no idea how to change that or where to
look. Please help.
I will appreciate if you forward me a copy of any
posting on this subject. Thank you very much and long
live FreeBSD. Roozeus