Sincronize /etc/passwd and /etc/yp/passwd.master

Neeraj Arora Neeraj.Arora at ems.rmit.edu.au
Tue Apr 29 04:37:27 PDT 2003

Hmm...needed to search the trash for your original post before replying is it...???

And I did it....I think amidst the replies I got the impression that you werent able to direct the home directory to the correct one when the machine was not the nis server machine.

Well cleared up now...

Sorry about that...:^)

So is your problem solved??? Or would you like to state it again in a clean way (your problem (undeleted) minus all the replies that have been made by now...:^)

Regards,
Neeraj

>>> Ângelo Rodrigues <amr at fccn.pt> 04/29/03 20:59 PM >>>

Hi,

I think you have made a series confusion!!! I don't want to use any file
server, I just want to use a centralized system of login/password.
Please, read all messages to understand all point.

Regards,

Ângelo Rodrigues - amr at fccn.pt
FCCN - Fundação para a Computação Científica Nacional
Av. Brasil, 101  1700-066 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel: +351 218440100   Fax: +351 218472167