Sincronize /etc/passwd and /etc/yp/passwd.master

Ângelo Rodrigues amr at fccn.pt
Tue Apr 29 03:59:00 PDT 2003

Hi,

I think you have made a series confusion!!! I don't want to use any file
server, I just want to use a centralized system of login/password.
Please, read all messages to understand all point.

Regards,

Ângelo Rodrigues - amr at fccn.pt
FCCN - Fundação para a Computação Científica Nacional
Av. Brasil, 101  1700-066 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel: +351 218440100   Fax: +351 218472167