HELP - changed ISP and im blocked out!

Don Buckley dfbtech at telus.net
Mon Apr 28 11:31:07 PDT 2003

okay, i turned off the firewall on my windows machine, and from my bsd
machine I pinged my windows machine and it died, 5 attempts, 100% packet
loss, so my bsd machine cannot see my windows machine either :(

I think it must have something to do with my ISP (Telus, adsl), because both
machines are on DHCP and when connecting to telus they each get assigned to
different subnets, which I think is wierd.

Don