cdrecord with ATAPI cdrom burner

Felix von Delius fvdelius at t-online.de
Sun Apr 27 08:42:43 PDT 2003

On Sun, Apr 27, 2003 at 10:06:22AM -0500, Eduardo Viruena Silva wrote:
> check: burncd(8)

Hi Eduardo,

thanks for your hint, but you missed my question. I already used
burncd for burning, but it is my intention to use some graphical tool
like xcdroast (or others). The two I tried both require cdrecord and I
saw no configuration option to use burncd from within them for
burning, so I thought maybe there's a trick/feature like the SCSI
emulation device in Linux with that I could use these programms.

Cheers,
 Felix