Tapes

Andrew Eross eross at chasma.net
Sun Apr 27 06:16:30 PDT 2003

Hi,

mt status reports

Mode      Density              Blocksize      bpi      Compression
Current:  0x24:DDS-2           variable       61000    DCLZ
---------available modes---------
0:        0x24:DDS-2           variable       61000    DCLZ
1:        0x24:DDS-2           variable       61000    DCLZ
2:        0x24:DDS-2           variable       61000    DCLZ
3:        0x24:DDS-2           variable       61000    DCLZ
Current Driver State: at rest.
File Number: 0  Record Number: 0        Residual Count 0