ImageMagick

Nathan Kinkade nkinkade at dsl-only.net
Sat Apr 26 10:32:14 PDT 2003

On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 05:15:46PM +0200, Arno Mittelbach wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i just downloaded ImageMagick-5.5, but when i wanted to gunzip the
> package i was told that it contains invalid compressed data. My question
> is, am i doing something wrong or is this package defect?
>
> Regards,
> Arno Mittelbach

How are you trying to extract it?  What is the exact command you are
issuing?  Also, unless you are just curious about what is located in the
package there is really no need to extract it.  I usually compile from
ports, but last time I checked the pkg_add(1) utility works directly on
the compressed package file.

Nathan
--
GPG Public Key ID: 0x4250A04C
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 4250A04C