How to specify "make" arguments in pkgtools.conf

Martin Karlsson mk-freebsd at bredband.net
Fri Apr 25 18:28:36 PDT 2003

Hi,

* E. J. Cerejo <ecerejo at myrealbox.com> [2003-04-25 18.16 -0400]:
> I'm trying to specify a bunch of make arguments in
> /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf, I've tried this:
>
>   MAKE_ARGS = {
> 	'mail/evolution'        => '-DWITHOUT_PILOT'
[...snip...]
> 	'multimedia/mplayer'    => 'WITH_FAAD=yes'
> 	}

[...snip...]

> How are you suppose to specify multiple arguments for mplayer in
> pkgtools.conf?

I think you're missing the comma (,) after each entry.  Look at the
example file, /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf.sample:

# e.g.:
#   MAKE_ARGS = {
#     'databases/mysql323-*' => 'WITH_CHARSET=ujis',
#     'ruby18-*' => 'RUBY_VER=1.8',
#     'ruby16-*' => 'RUBY_VER=1.6',
#   }
                                 ^^^