webalizer through ipfilter/ipnat

Redmond Militante r-militante at northwestern.edu
Fri Apr 25 15:36:50 PDT 2003

hi all

we've been using webalizer to keep track of webserver stats for a particular server. we've moved the server behind an ipfilter/ipnat gateway. the original ip of the webserver is now aliased to the external nic on the gateway machine.

it's running ok. it just seems that webalizer now doesn't work. i'm assuming this has something to do with the fact that the webserver now actually has an internal ip of 192.168.1.50

anyone experienced this? have you managed to fix it?

thanks

redmond