WE HAVE GOT FREEBSD!

John Johnson schoolnet_sierraleone at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 06:43:50 PDT 2003

Hello All,I/we wish to thank you all for your tremendous contribution so far to us. We are happy to inform that we have just gotten a copy of FreeBSD (sorry can't mention the name).We really really thank everyone for their time and mails.We wish to further implore everybodys continued help in setting up a mail server.FreeBSD whizzes amongst us had started installing the software to study it.We are also downloading the FreeBSD Handbook (page by page, for our use only, I hope it does not infringe on some rights) There is practically no book available in Sierra Leone on FreeBSD. Pls, which ports collection or packages needs to be installed with the "sendmail" MTA.Another interesting thing is that we are thinking of using two mobile phone lines (Nokia 6310i with DLR3 cables) with two land phone lines. We have printed "Chapter 20 Electronic Mail" of the FreeBSD Handbook and we are studying it. Thanks once again. Wishing everybody the best. For and on behalf of SchoolNet Sierra Leo
 ne John Johnson