CVSup

Katinka Mills katinka at kaqelectronics.dyndns.org
Wed Apr 23 23:09:32 PDT 2003

Hi all,

Can I CVSup my system from the 4.8R ISO, and just grab the packages that
need to be updated in the ports ?

I have a machine that lives in the sticks, and has a 38K modem link, so
doing a CVSup via that is a pain, but I do have the ISO's.

Also when we do a CVSup where are the files that are downloaded stored, as I
may be able to do a local machine from the backup I have ? IE restore the
backup to an identical server then CVSup here and take the files that are
updated ?

Regards,

Kat.

---