Development Contacts

kjiwa at canada.com kjiwa at canada.com
Wed Apr 23 15:10:49 PDT 2003

Hello,

I am looking to get involved with FreeBSD development. I'd really like
to get involved with stuff like kernel scheduling and working with posix
threads.

I've subscribed to the -current and -hackers mailing lists, and I was
told that it might be a good idea for me to e-mail the person who deals
with kernel scheduling or pthreads to let him/her know that I'd like to
help. I took a look through the web site, and I looked through the
source code, but I couldn't find contact info about who I should
contact. It's probable that I missed it, but I like to think I've looked
pretty thoroughly.

Any help you could provide would really be appreciated. Thanks.

Kamil