cvsup repository

Erik Trulsson ertr1013 at student.uu.se
Wed Apr 23 13:52:12 PDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 10:47:32PM +0200, dimitrim wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to cvsup the FreeBSD repository.
> All dirs expected (doc, ports, src) and all ,v files are there, but no CVSROOT/
> Do i miss something in the cvsup-file to download that as well?
>
> I use the following (from the examples) cvsup-file:
>

> *default host=cvsup.uk.FreeBSD.org
> *default base=/export/home/cvs/cvsup
> *default prefix=/export/home/cvs/freebsd
> *default release=cvs
> *default delete use-rel-suffix
>
> *default compress
>
> src-all
> ports-all
> doc-all

You miss the cvsroot-all collection to go together with your src-all,
ports-all and doc-all collections.
The CVSROOT stuff was recently moved out of the src-all collection and
into its own.

See /usr/share/examples/cvsup/cvs-supfile (from a recent system) for
more information.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson