https://

Philip Hallstrom philip at adhesivemedia.com
Tue Apr 22 14:14:18 PDT 2003

This is exactly what mod_ssl is for.  Follow the instructions in the
mod_ssl docs on how to create your own certificate (self-signed if you
don't want ot pay for one).

I do it (self-signed) for web-based email where I don't care if the users
get a popup about the certificate not being trusted (this is solvable if
you have them install all your certificates).

-philip