Tape drive problem...

Peter Elsner peter at servplex.com
Tue Apr 22 07:03:37 PDT 2003

Update...

I tried a Traven 10/20 GIG (which I have several of working on
4.7-RELEASEp6 and 4.7-STABLE)...

Got the same error message...

So it would appear that the ata driver is broken in 4.7-RELEASEp10...

I will now update to 4.8-STABLE to see if that will fix the problem, will
let everyone know the results...

Peter