postfix port download fails

Julian Picht da_ghozt at yahoo.de
Mon Apr 21 15:04:12 PDT 2003

> i don't think this is the problem
>
> i just downloaded succesfully mysql and php ports
>
> i still don't understand why the problem appears
> only for this package.

I think this Problem has something to do with the menu that should appear 4 configuring the mod_php4. You should be able to choose whether u want GD 1.x or 2.x and so on.
I think you have a problem with your ncurses library or the programm which uses them to create this dialog.

I don't know how to fix that, but I think it is not impossible to find out.

MfG Julian