configure script help

Paul Tsai pat2 at Lehigh.EDU
Mon Apr 21 09:10:12 PDT 2003

hey all,
I am having a problem getting the automake/autocon stuff to work on a
project that I am working on.  The script was working earlier, but I had
to reinstall the system and now the script don't work...Please note that
libtool is installed.  Also, ltmain.sh specifies a different version of
libtool, but I'm not usre whether or not that file is remade based on
the scripts.

/* autoconf produces */
configure.ac:4: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or
m4_bpatsubst
configure.ac:85: warning: do not use m4_regexp: use regexp or m4_bregexp

/* Part of Configure that messes up */
checking whether ln -s works... yes
config/ltconfig: config/ltconfig: No such file or directory
configure: error: libtool configure failed

/* In make */
../../../config/depcomp: line 69: @LIBTOOL@: command not found

thanx in advance

Paul