how can I burn ISO images in FreeBSD 4.8, cd-write port broken?

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.st
Mon Apr 21 00:43:18 PDT 2003

On 21 Apr derik DeVecchio wrote:
> So what do you FreeBSD people out there use to burn your CD's!?  What
> program will allow me to burn a CD from an ISO image?  Or perhaps just
> burn some files out of a directory?  At this point, I can't do either
> with FreeBSD.

One of the nicer things about FreeBSD is that is comes w/ a burn-prg
right out-of-the-box. It's in the base system: *burncd* and it works
great. No hassle w/ scsii emu like in linux, just burn w/ IDE cdr/rw

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.8 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)