Apache 2.0 and Tomcat 4.1 - looking for a more relevant mailing list

Louis LeBlanc leblanc+freebsd at keyslapper.org
Sun Apr 20 16:01:20 PDT 2003

Hey all.  I'm probably not seeing something in front of my face, but
I've just spent over an hour on the Jakarta site, trying to find out
how to join the mailing list for Jakarta-Tomcat users.

I'm having a real tough time getting 4.1 to work with Apache 2.0.45.
(both from the ports on FreeBSD 4.8).  My initial goal is to simply
have a server that will allow me to run JSP pages while leaving my
normal Apache web service intact.  Such as it is, anyway.

Anyway, there is all kinds of great info on the Apache sites about how
to behave on the mailing list, but not a single bit of info on how to
join it.

Does anyone know if such a list even exists?  I can't imagine it
doesn't, after all, Tomcat is out to release 5.

If there is no list, any other suggestions on current, clear, and
complete information about setting up Apache 2.0 and Tomcat 4.1 to
handle JSP pages would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Lou
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc at keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     Ô¿Ô¬