No subject

Zeo Smeijsters Zeo at Zaleo.nl
Sat Apr 19 13:28:03 PDT 2003

Dear FreeBSD people,

I am a new user in FreeBSD (5), slowly I start to get the hang of it,
thanks to a lot of documentation on the Internet.

For a while now I am trying  to fix a little bug on my server. Hope you can
help me out ?
Using Fetchmail to fetch all mail on my ISP domain POP3 server and drop it
in my personal mail box. Than I use procmail to filter all receives out end
transfer the mail to the correct  mail box of all users on my local system.
this works fine. But...........

When a mail is send to more than one user on my system only the first user
in my procmailrc file will receive it, a solution is to use the c flag, a
copy is send to the user and the procmailrc file will continue, but.. yes
again a but... then I receive all mail that is delivered to users..

Is it passable to use a variable to set to 1 every time a mail is send to a
user and then at the end of the list remove the mail if this variable is
set to 1 and not addressed to me else go in my default mail box ?

my procmailrc file @ this moment:

# Augment $PATH as necessary.
PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/local/bin:$PATH

# Drop any bounces of a SpamStopper message.
:0 B
* ^From:.*\<mailer-daemon\>
/dev/null

:0
* ^From:.*\<postmaster\>
/dev/null
}

# Explicitly-addressed mail gets delivered.
:0:
* ^TOUser1\>
! User1 at my.domain

# Explicitly-addressed mail gets delivered.
:0:
* ^TOUser2\>
! User2 at my.domain

# Explicitly-addressed mail gets delivered.
:0:
* ^TOUser3\>
! User3 at my.domain

# Explicitly-addressed mail gets delivered.
:0:
* ^TOUser4\>
! User4 at my.domain

# Explicitly-addressed mail gets delivered.
:0:
* ^TOUser5\>
! User5 at my.domain
etc.

Hope to receive a answer (if my server works) on my personal address
because I am not yet add to the list. Will do this when everything works fine.
Greetings from the Netherlands (Zaleo)