Question :: How Setup Mutt in COLOR?

Mantas S. spam at freebsd.lt
Thu Apr 17 23:40:00 PDT 2003

www.dotfiles.com :) very useful .dot files. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of $źrźciya
Kurdistanī
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 8:48 AM
To: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
Subject: Question :: How Setup Mutt in COLOR?

Hello Folks,

  Just wondering if anybody knows how to set up Mutt to support
  colors.

  I've install "ncurses" and I have found sample muttrc's using
  color, tried em all, no color!

  What am I missing?

  Thanks in advance to anyone and everyone who may reply/post
  useful comments & suggestions..., thank you!

You're welcome in advance,
--$źrźciya Kurdistanī
| Welat xwe ava nake, dest bidin hevdu, pist nedin tu dijminī  |
|   Riya azadiyź ne hźsan e, hźviya xwe bernedin, dema me      |
|     nźzīk e.                                                 |
| Hevaltī bi kesźn du rū nekin, hevaltī bi hevdu ra bikin      |
|   Ne ji hevaltiya wan kesźn pźxwas ū rū dirźj, ne bi wan     |
|     kesźn xwīnperest, ne jī ji yźn din.                      |
|                                   -$źrźciya Kurdistanī       |
  translation provided on request: sereciya at kurdistan.ath.cx