*nix trial

Mohsin Sabir. mohsinsabir at rogers.com
Thu Apr 17 22:52:30 PDT 2003

Hello:

I am a Microsoft Product Administrator and been engaged with Microsoft Products from the last 7 years.  Now, I have opted that I should add something more to my expertise and thought about *nix but have hard time to pick which Unix, as there are quite a bit of flavors available out there.

I read about you, saw the sites hosted by you.  I want to try BSD Unix and please advise me which version is the latest and greatest from where I can start.

Please advise.

Praying to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Mohsin