How do I post a job listing?

UCTC Sysadmin ecsd at transbay.net
Thu Apr 17 18:42:04 PDT 2003

Jamie wrote:

>    heh, yeah, posting an offer like that here is like waving a steak in
> a den of hungry lions I think. :-)

Not as bad as "line up for free money here", though.

Actually, think before you speak. The salary is not much. Duties are relatively light,
though. I do have high standards, as follows: 1. be on time. (I lost 75% of freebsders
right there, see.) 2. do as you are asked without whining that it actually takes effort.
3. in a timely fashion. 4. don't argue with the bosses, even though you have many of them,
usually one more than allows to keep straight what you're /really/ supposed to be doing now.
Oh and 5. remember what the f**k is going on, from day to day. 6. No frickin' windows apps!!
I %*$%*&^% HATE fucking Excel. yeah boss, here's your data. Wha? Flat file? WHat's that?

Kirk, Get Lost^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HSure, send us your resume. Applicant is spelled "supplicant",
rhymes with "pleading". Etc. :(

I may have to wait because one of our ex-slaves may be returning, so keep breathing
(like, chalk this up as more vapor for the time being.)

Thanks for the info, all.

-ecsd

***** (continued)