Looking for *reliable* low-power/heat solution with FBSD in mind

J. Seth Henry jshamlet at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 11:13:29 PDT 2003

Thanks for the info. I settled on a barebones system, the FIC Falcon CR51.
It has the older board style with the 933MHz C3 processor. This should be
fine for a HA controller. Combined with a 10Gb laptop hard disk, I'm
guessing runtime on a 650VA UPS should be considerable.

Now I have to find a FreeBSD supported USB-> serial adapter.

Thanks,
Seth Henry