portupgrade question

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Wed Apr 16 06:52:42 PDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 03:34:10PM +0200, CARTER Anthony wrote:
> If I do a make WITH_BSD_JDK=TRUE install
>
> in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice, can i
>
> portupgrade -r WITH_BSD_JDK=TRUE openoffice
>
> or not?

Yes, but the syntax is:

    portupgrade -r -m WITH_BSD_JDK=TRUE editors/openoffice

Even better is to edit /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf and add the make
flags to the MAKE_ARGS array:

  MAKE_ARGS = {
        'editors/openoffice'    => 'WITH_BSD_JDK=TRUE',
  }

That way, the flags are supplied without your having to always
remember to include them on the command line.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way