bootloader

Michael Rasile keeper at neo.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 19:07:01 PDT 2003

Greetings!
As a long time linux user thought I'd give FreeBSD a try. Well,
having trouble with the bootloader. I've reinstalled so many times,
you'd think I could figure it out. I seem to get confused in the part
of the CD install that has to do with the bootloader. I use a dual
boot and I have FreeBSD on my second drive. I have, I think, a good
install except I can't access it. Is there any way to get FreeBSD to
load without reinstalling. In my humble opinion, the portion of the
install that deals with the boot manager is very confusing. Any help
or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I would really like to
see what FreeBSD is all about.

Thanks.

Regards,
Mike