John <agent007=email-agents.com@spamarrest.com>

Mike Meyer mwm-dated-1050873111.1fb636 at mired.org
Tue Apr 15 14:11:54 PDT 2003

In <20030415211401.GA11799 at marvin.penguinpowered.org.uk>, Wayne Pascoe <freebsd at penguinpowered.org.uk> typed:
> The purpose of this list is for FreeBSD users to support each other.
> While I do ask a fair amount of questions, I'm also trying to answer
> questions more. But if every post is going to result in spam, where is
> people's incentive to support each other?

As far as I can tell, it's not every post - it's just the ones that
are CC'd to a user of spamalert. The posts I've made that weren't to
John didn't generate those notices. Since I use a
confirmation/whitelist system myself, I can't really object to
strongly to what he's doing. I do find the work required of the sender
a bit excessive. I hope John has subscribed to the list so he can read
the answers I made to his postings.

	<mike