Question on video cards...

John Wilson jmw74 at charter.net
Mon Apr 14 19:03:25 PDT 2003

Good day,

I'm currently in the process of building a new machine based on the
Intel D845PEBT2.  As far as I can tell, the integrated Ethernet is
supported in the fxp driver.  Can anyone who is running this board
confirm that the integrated NIC is indeed recognized?

Second, I was hoping that someone could possibly suggest a decent
4x AGP video card.  My main concern is playing back DVD's. :)  Preferably
something in to 50-100 dollar range.  With all the choices available, it's
hard to determine what is and is not supported.  Suggestions would be
most welcomed.

Thank you for your time,
John Wilson