about window mamager

FLYING LI apassingtraveller at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Apr 13 20:55:08 PDT 2003

I installed KDE,window maker ,fvwm and afterstep when
I install the system .and I set KDE as default window
manager.Now i can enter KDE normally.but when i exit
KDE  and try to run wmaker,fvwm & afterstep,there is
only an error "can not open display"" ".I think that
the window manager have not been configured rightly.
but i can not confirm the path of config file and do
not know how to config them.would you please to help
me?
thank you!