Trouble running phoenix browser

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Sat Apr 12 15:02:23 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I installed perl from the ports on my new box, and then started an install
of the Phoenix browser.  After it was finished, typing 'phoenix' runs for a
couple of seconds, then returns to the shell prompt.  There is no error
message of any kind, and no processes left running.  The browser simply
never appears.

Any idea what this could be?  Like I said, I saw NO error messages during
installation or when running, so that sure makes it difficult to diagnose.

NOTE: Please CC me, as I am not currently subscribed.  Thanks.

jm
--
My other computer is your windows box.