cdrecord, cdrdao and gtoaster

E. J. Cerejo edinho64 at netscape.net
Wed Apr 9 16:15:35 PDT 2003

fgleiser at cactus.fi.uba.ar wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, E. J. Cerejo wrote:
>

>>That didn't work either!  I gave it write permissions but I still get
>>the same error.
>

> Instead of messing with the permissions, why don't you try sudo?
> That way, you can run the programs as root.  works like a charm.
>

>             Fer

I've heard very good things about sudo but I was never able to figure
out on how to write the sudoers file from reading the man page, I tried
to use it for the mount command before I ended up doing something else
to solve that problem instead of sudo and since then I haven't fooled
around with sudo anymore. I looked for a simple tutorial on it but
didn't find much documentation except for the manuals.