Handbook

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 8 20:53:19 PDT 2003

On 2003-04-08 19:19, "Paredes Sanchez Martmn A." <MPAREDES at telmex.com> wrote:
> I try to download the handbook for the version of 4.8 (is the last
> stable) but I only found documentation for the version 5.0
>
> The url that I use is
> ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/
>
> Exist a handbook for the version 4.8?

The documentation (Handbook, FAQ & the articles) don't have versions.
You can always find the latest version of the text online, or use the
one distributed with the release CD-ROMs of 4.8-RELEASE.  (The online
version includes all the latest fixes and additions, so you should
probably prefer the online version if you can spare a bit of bandwidth
for the download.)

- Giorgos