Where to find documentation on XFree86-modules.

Are-Harald Brenne are-harald.brenne at econ.uib.no
Tue Apr 8 15:07:52 PDT 2003

I'm poking around in some XF86Config-files, trying to figure things out. The man pages covers most issues.

But I cannot find documentation on the loadable modules from the "modules"-section. I am looking for a list of all modules and info on what they do and info on available options, if any.

Where should I look?

And...
Are there any differences in what options are available, in any section of XF86Config, between FreeBSD and Linux?

Cheers,
Are-Harald