FreeBSD Port/Distribution Installation

Sukhbinder Singh sukhbinders at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 22:45:49 PDT 2003

Yes I did. but still whenever I launch ppp and type dial at the ppp command
prompt like "ppp ON foo > dial" it goes up to "Ppp ON foo > " with the first
"p" in uppercase and the rest 2 in lowercase and then the next prompt it
will go the all of the p's in lower case again like "ppp ON foo > "
Any help will be helpful.

-Singh