FreeBSD Port/Distribution Installation

Sukhbinder Singh sukhbinders at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 21:14:25 PDT 2003

I have got my ppp.conf file ready. I copied the "default" that you gave me
in your mail. Then, I tried launching ppp. by typing ppp -ddial at the
command prompt. I got to the stage where one of the 3 ppp's the first "p"
turning into capital "P" that's it then the next line I got all the p's
again in lowercase. I do not know what is the problem here. my ppp.conf file
is the default that you mailed me. Any help will be helpful.

-Singh.